Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pee-Pee in the Potty!

Pee-Pee in the Potty! Pee-Pee in the Potty!

Yesterday Pj used the potty for the first time EVER! It was our 3rd time of the day sitting on the potty and we had sat there for about 20 min each time. It was getting close to bedtime and I knew Pj had drank plenty of milk and eaten dinner. I was really hoping for something! We read every Dora book he has, we sang A,B,C's, the wheels on the bus, and even Itsy Bitsy Spider and still nothing. I was talking to him, hoping for a few more minutes of potty time. Just then the potty started to sing! I wasn't sure if he had really went and I looked in and saw a puddle. I was sooo happy. I picked him up pantless and all and we danced around the house. He even got an extra yogurt as a treat. I tried to praise him VERY much, but I'm not even sure he knew what he did... Oh well Mommy was excited!

No comments: