Friday, February 03, 2006

BeBe!

We've tried to tell Pj a few times about the new baby, but now that Dora had some baby birds on her show, Pj's running around the house screaming Baby or Bebe as he says it. I've tried to tell him so many times that Mommy has a bebe in her tummy, but he still doesn't get it. Maybe when my tummy gets big he'll start to understand. On the bed front- yesterday afternoon Pj was soo tired he was crawling in my lap trying to fall asleep. So I took him and tried to lay down in the toddler bed and he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I put him in his crib and after crying for about 10 min he was out like a light. I don't know what to do with him. He is over 2 years old. Most kids have already gone to a toddler or a twin by now. They say to leave them in until they start climbing out, but Pj just doesn't have the arm strength and we will need the crib. I don't want to take him out of the crib right when we need it for the baby. But he DOESN"T want to go to sleep at night. He cries and screams and throws fits from 5 minutes to 3 hours depending on how he feels that day. The crib is the only thing that keeps him contained. If he was in the toddler bed he'd be out in a second and back to playing as long as he wanted. And I don't think he would cognitively understand if I kept coming in there and telling him it's bedtime.. He's not quite on that level yet. So I guess for now the toddler bed well remain as it is....




















A catch all in the living room for now!

No comments: